Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Multnomah Falls

We made a few stops along the way to Portland. Sam really enjoyed seeing the wind turbines along the Columbia gorge. And we stopped for lunch. But the best stop along the way was at Multnomah Falls. It is so pretty. Multnomah Falls is one of my favorite spots to stop. I love waterfalls, and this place is just so pretty.

Samantha thought it was beautiful too. She had a great time on the walk up to bridge. I got some great pictures. And some great memories.


I am so glad that Samantha enjoyed Multnomah Falls as much as I did. She didn't want to leave. And she wanted to walk to the top. Ya, that's not happening. I've done it once and that was good enough for me.

Stay tuned for pictures of our day at the beach.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful place. My brother used to live in Portland, so I have been to the falls a few times. Would love to go back. Great pictures!

Linda