Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Liver Life Walk


Only 12 more days until the Liver Life Walk. We have not yet met our goals. I don't feel super comfortable begging for donations. So don't take this as begging. Pretty Please will you donate to our team. Remember that myself, Rick, and Samantha are registered for the walk. You can find the links to our fundraising pages on the sidebar of the blog.

Remember the reason we are doing this?? We are walking so that someday there will be a cure for liver disease. And then maybe Rick won't have a lot more days like this:

Thank you so much for supporting us. Even if you can't donate I would love for you to show your support by just commenting and letting us know that you are rooting for us. But if you can donate we really appreciate any amount. $5, $10, any amount would mean a lot to us.
Until next time,
Jaime
P.S. I am totally bummed that it is September. That means the end of summer. *tears*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for you and hoping you raise the money quickly. I totally support this cause -- my husband had a liver transplant 15 months ago. He was just named a Transplant Champion by Gift of Life -- nominated by his hospital/transplant center. Quite an honor.

Linda B. - Wichita, KS