Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Look Who's 1

My beautiful niece Mady is 1 today!! I can't believe how fast the year went by. This little sweetheart stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on her. She is such a joy!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MADY!


Here is a look at her cute cake that her Mommy made for her.
It didn't take Mady very long to destroy the cake.
Mady's party was fun! She had the best time opening her presents. She was actually really interested in her presents. It was so super cute!! She is such a sweetie pie! I can't get enough of her.
Happy Birthday Sweet Mady! Aunt Jaime loves you very much!!

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

JackieThomposn said...

Wow... What great pictures. Can we say that Noah looks like his Daddy!!! LOL Bre sure has grown up, hasn't she. I remember... (don't worry I won't go into detail)... LOL
Sometimes it is just amazing how much we all just grew up. We have kids, and I still think of us as being young... HELLO REALITY CHECK!
Oh well...

Until next time...
Your best friend from 2000 miles... :(