Friday, September 26, 2008

90210 (part 2)



I am officially a fan of the new 90210. I have actually been enjoying watching it every week. Unfortunately I think that Kelly and Brenda are not actually going to be on it forever. It looks like Brenda will only be on four episodes and Kelly signed on to only do a couple more episodes. I was very excited to find out that Dylan is the father of Kelly's son. I wish Dylan would make an appearance on the show, but I don't think that will happen.

If you want to watch a show about spoiled teenagers then this is the show for you. And if not, well, I am still watching. At least these spoiled teenagers dress a little less hideously. Do you remember the spandex, and the overalls with one strap undone? Good golly fashion was bad back then.

Until next time,

Jaime

No comments: