Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Little Better

I wanted to let you all know that Rick is starting to feel a little bit better. Whatever it was that he has was really nasty. Since he has such a weak immune system anything that he gets will be very hard on him and yesterday was no exception. I don't know anyone that has ever been that sick before. I feel very bad for him.

Rick has an appointment with an ENT tomorrow afternoon. He has been having another problem that I am certain is related to the liver disease but the doctor's here don't know enough about the PSC. And I think that they think I am researching too much, but it's not from research, it is from other PSC patients that I know. It is frustrating when the doctor's seem to think that if I suggest it then it is wrong. I just want what is best for my husband, and will do whatever it takes to protect him.

It is days like these that make me long for a place like Mayo closer to home.

Thank you all so very much for all of the prayers. It is obvious that there are lots of people that care about Rick and that means so much to me. Thank you thank you thank you.....

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: