Sunday, September 28, 2008

And a great glove save......

I actually got to go watch Rick play hockey tonight. I used to go all the time (when he played all the time), but now it isn't as easy to go watch him play. He doesn't get a chance to play very often anymore either. The arthritis (spondyloarthropathy) has slowed him down a little bit, but he can still play. He says that it is time to put him down when he can't play anymore. LOL.








I know the pictures aren't that great. It is hard to get pictures in the rink because of the glass and the netting. And I didn't want the flash going off so I had to try to program the camera a little differently. That is just something I am going to have to play around with.

And now for a shameless bragging moment. My husband plays hockey with Mark Rypien. You know THE Mark Rypien. Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien. He knows my phone number and calls my house. You know you are cool when the phone rings and your caller id says Mark Rypien. LOL. Mark is a great guy and his foundation, The Rypien Foundation, does great things for our local cancer kids. That is also the name of his hockey team. Yes Mark Rypien now plays hockey.

I had a nice time watching Rick play. They won like 8-2 or something like that. I am glad they won, because when Rick loses he gets very pissy.

Until next time,

Jaime

1 comment:

Lee said...

SAVE ROY!!!!!!!!!!