Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please Pray

I am asking for prayers for Rick tonight. He has been very sick all day and we aren't exactly sure what is causing it. With all his medical problems it makes it difficult to know what it is exactly. But for the past week or so there have been a few different problems plaguing him and today it is really bad. Of course I had calls in to his different doctors because the primary doc said to get everybody involved.

I am watching him very closely tonight and we will see how things are in the morning. You know it is bad when he is not going to work.

If it isn't one thing it is another.

I will let you know how he is doing tomorrow.

Until next time,
Jaime

5 comments:

Aunt Ruby said...

Dear Jaime and Rick,
I just want to let you know that I'll be praying for Rick, and will call the members of my Church to let them know so they can pray. I had Kenny read your blog, so I know that Ken & Mick will be praying; and I'll let Connie know in case she hasn't checked your blog since you posted it. We'll pray that the Drs. can find out what is causing his problems and that he will feel much better soon.
Love you lots,
Aunt Ruby

Susan said...

Hey Kids,
Let me know how I can help. Lots of love and prayers. Mom

Connie said...

Hi Jaime and Rick,

I'm so sorry Rick is having a rough time today. I hope he has improved by now and you're both able to get some refreshing sleep and he'll feel much better tomorrow. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Connie

Lee said...

Jamie! Let me know if there is anything I can do! Lee

Anonymous said...

Like Lee said..let us know if we can do anything for you. You have our number.