Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I don't know

I watched Sarah Palin give her speech tonight. I kinda like her but I don't know what to do. You see my candidate for President didn't make it. And if you are wondering, my choice was not in the same party as Palin, but it was a woman.

So now I am torn. I am not a big fan of Obama. I didn't join the bandwagon and start worshiping him like lots of others have. But as much as I respect John McCain, I don't really want to pick him either.

There really isn't any other option considering anyone else on the ballot isn't going to win anyways. So do I not vote because I can't decide, or do I vote by flipping a coin? This is more of a rhetorical question because I don't want to start a debate on here. But I brought it up because I actually kinda liked Palin. She seems like a strong woman. And you know I think that is what this country needs, a strong WOMAN.

So now I have to actually watch the debates and pay very close attention to the issues. Ugghh!!

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: