Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to the World Baby Girl!!!!

Today was a wonderful day!! My sister BreAnne gave birth to the most beautiful little girl I have seen since my two girls were born.


This is the door that we stood outside of while waiting to meet the newest little member of our family. We were all anxiously looking through the glass for any sign that she had arrived. You can see the doors to the operating room through the window in the door. Everytime we saw that door open we jumped to see if she was coming out to meet us. I am the one that noticed that her daddy was carrying her out the door.

Here she is in the nursery just a little while after she was born. She weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and is 20 inches long. She is so cute and petite.
Here she is in Nana's arms. She is just so pretty!!!
"Hi everyone"
Very Proud Aunt Jaime.
She is so precious.
Big Brother Noah. He was so happy to meet his little sister.
Baby "G" does not have a name yet. I think they were hoping she came out wearing a name tag. She is so sweet and tiny. I could just hold her for hours, but I don't think her mommy is willing to give her up for that long.
BreAnne was having a hard time tonight with headaches and just feeling miserable. Megan and I said a special prayer for her tonight and I hope that you will join me in praying that she starts to feel better and recover quickly so she can enjoy her new beautiful daughter.
BreAnne I want you to know how very proud I am of you! You are such a great mommy and you have such a great family. I am so glad that you are my sister and my friend!! I love you very much!!
Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hey Jamie! Please tell BreAnne and Corey Congradulations For Me!!Lee....