Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. Samantha is now a 3rd grader. Megan is in kindergarten. How is it that they are growing up so fast? I can't believe that Sam is at the ''big" end of the building. She was so excited when she got to school today. She barely said goodbye to us before she ran out the doors to the new playground. Megan was very excited that she finally gets to play on the playground. She was so cute as she sat on the carpet in her classroom right next to her teacher. I cried a little as I left her there. She, however, just smiled and waved at me. I can't believe she is so big now.













I know they have to grow up, but I just want to keep them little. Samantha has been "grown-up" for a while now, but Megan is still "mama's baby". I am going to get over it. It will be fun to watch Megan learn new things. And it will be fun to watch Sam blossom.


I am exhausted tonight. It was a busy day and I had to get up really early. I am going to have to get back in to a routine. I certainly am going to miss getting to sleep in everyday.


Until next time,

Jaime

1 comment: