Sunday, September 7, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (part 2)

I went back to get my tattoo fixed tonight. We added more white and purple. And we added more leaves and green. I am very happy with how it turned out. I was able to tolerate it better this time. That doesn't mean it didn't hurt, because believe me IT HURT. But this time I brought my ipod and cranked up the music. That made it easier to focus on something else, and whenever the pain got bad I just imagined what Rick goes through and dealt with it.

I will see how it heals, but I think this time it pops out more and is more defined. This time it is bleeding more and is more painful to touch. I have to work tomorrow so I am going to have to try to stay off my feet as much as possible so that it doesn't swell up too much.

Remember my "Indecisive" post? Hopefully that won't come back and bite me in the butt again. I am sure that this time I am much happier with how it turned out.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: