Tuesday, September 2, 2008

90210

Did anyone watch the new 90210? I did. It was okay. Probably because I am not in high school. I still enjoy watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 and I am going to have all of the ten seasons on DVD when they are all released. I loved watching 90210, it was my favorite show on TV. The series finale aired right after we brought Samantha home from the hospital after she was born. I can't believe it has been off the air for 8 years. I bet that I could answer most any trivia question about the original show.
This new version probably follows what high school is like now. But being that I am in my 30's I wouldn't really know. I might give it a chance but I will have to see how the next episode goes. I am not really into teen dramas but I do get to see Nat, Kelly, and Brenda. That is worth it right there. And besides, I have to know who the father of Kelly's son is.
So I guess I will see how this plays out in order to decide if it is worth watching or not. It did make me want to get out my original 90210 DVD's and watch some old episodes though. Boy I sure do miss Brandon, Brenda, Kelly, Donna, Andrea, Steve, Dylan, and David.

Until next time,
Jaime

P.S. I do know that you all have probably lost a little bit of respect for me now. Yes I know I am a nerd.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Although I sort of fell out of watching before the series ended way back then, I do vividly recall trying to get all of our business out of the way at our Girl Scout meetings so that you, me, Andrea, Sally and Sharon could watch 90210. Man that seems like forever ago! Just wanted you to know I'm still here, following your story :)
Carrie

Unknown said...

Hey there Jaime:

I am still here too, and I had to laugh at todays blog a little because like Carrie said it also brought back memories for me too of us girls and our meeting nights. Too funny! I did not watch the new show, but love that you have the DVDs of the old show. I was totally hooked too. No lost respect here. Besides if anyone was gonna loose respect for you it would have been over the NKOTB. lol

Dawn said...

I was a senior in high school when 90210 debuted, and I never watched it. I'll have to get the DVDs and catch up.