Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jump and Bounce: Fun for all ages!!

A couple weeks ago we went to Jump and Bounce for my niece Alexzandra's 7th Birthday party. I have to say that it is fun for ALL ages!! Apparently the adults weren't really supposed to be playing on the equipment, but since we were behaving we were allowed to play too. It was a really fun time!



The Velcro wall:





Megan was excited to get on the wall but once she was there she wanted down NOW!! Sam jumped on it too but I didn't get a shot of her face, only the back of her head.




The slides:






Basketball Fun:



Jumping is fun too:



But boxing is the funnest!!!!:





Rick and his brother Jim:
I had fun boxing with Rick. We took out our liver frustrations on each other. But he was nice to me and didn't really hit me. The gloves were heavy so I couldn't hit him very hard either.




It is fun, but also exhausting:


This was only a week after we got back from Mayo. We came into town from the lake to go to the party. It was fun watching Rick running around and enjoying himself. I was trying so hard to have fun and try to forget what was happening. I remember looking at Rick while he was playing with the girls and thinking that I couldn't believe how sick he is on the inside. Sometimes those moments just hit me, and that was one of those times.

We are doing good right now. I have an idea for a post about me that I am working on. So check back soon and hopefully you will really enjoy it.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: