Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Info Yet

We did not hear from the Doctor today. I did make sure they have all our phone numbers so they can definitely get ahold of us. The 72 hours would have been tonight after the office closed so I am sure they will know by morning, well hopefully they will know.

I promise that I will post as soon as I know anything. I know that there are lots of you that are thinking about us. If you feel like it let us know you are thinking about us while we wait to hear from the Doctor. This is very stressful for both of us. Although Rick is not really showing it like I am.

Thanks for the support. We very much appreciate it!

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kids,
We are anxiously waiting the news with you. We love you. Mom & Tim

Blonde Momma said...

waiting with you...

Dawn said...

I hope you hear real soon.