Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Little Bit About Jaime

I stole this from my friend Erin. Here are 100 things about me. I could have kept going so I might do this again later. So here it goes:

1. I am not a morning person
2. I really like to sleep in
3. I like to be up at night after everyone is asleep
4. I fall asleep with the TV on
5. I still love Beverly Hills 90210
6. I have two seasons on DVD
7. I put the new New Kids on the Block song on my ipod
8. I wish I could go see them in concert
9. I saw them twice when I was younger
10. I still have a box of their collectibles
11. And I am not embarrassed
12. I want to lose 20 pounds
13. But I hate the gym
14. I would like to learn yoga
15. But I am not flexible
16. I like to drink wine, well girly wine
17. My favorite is Latah Creek Huckleberry Riesling (which is funny because I don't like huckleberries)
18. But I don't like to drink in front of Rick
19. I feel bad that Rick can't drink with me
20. I know more about Rick's health than he does
21. I hate vomit
22. It is not different when my kids are sick
23. Even thinking about it makes me gag
24. I am addicted to Starbucks
25. My favorite is a White Chocolate Mocha
26. My other favorite is a Carmel Frappucino
27. I could drink them everyday
28. But I would go broke
29. I love Dave Matthews Band
30. We have seen them in concert several times
31. I wish I could see them at the Gorge this summer
32. I love the Oregon Coast
33. It is my favorite vacation spot
34. I love the smell of the ocean
35. I love to walk in the sand and put my feet in the ocean
36. Even though the water is freezing
37. I want to go back so bad
38. It has been two years
39. I love to watch Rick play hockey
40. I never used to miss a game
41. Now I don't get to go as often as I'd like
42. I am lucky to have Rick as my husband
43. He is a wonderful husband
44. He is also a wonderful Daddy
45. I like to hold his hand
46. I miss his beard
47. I love him more than I ever thought possible
48. I am so proud of how well he handles his health
49. I don't handle it very well
50. We are able to joke about it
51. We have been together almost 15 years
52. I love purses
53. I just bought my first "Prada" purse
54. I want to buy a Coach purse
55. Like that will ever happen
56. I don't like to go camping
57. I don't like to sleep in a tent
58. I don't like bugs
59. I do like campfires
60. I like to roast marshmallows
61. I love chocolate
62. I am registered on the bone marrow registry
63. I hope to someday be someone's match
64. I love Samantha's attitude
65. I hate Samantha's attitude
66. I love to watch her play soccer
67. Samantha is a wonderful daughter
68. Monkey Megan is still my baby
69. I love her missing teeth
70. I wish she wasn't going to be in Kindergarten, I will miss her
71. I am looking for a part-time job
72. I don't know what I want to do
73. I don't really want to go back to work
74. But I want to contribute more to our family
75. I like going to church
76. I haven't gone all summer
77. I have been discovering the power of prayer
78. I am addicted to Days of our Lives
79. I have watched it since I was little
80. I love Dancing with the Stars
81. It makes me want to dance
82. I can't dance
83. I hate American Idol
84. Yes you read that right
85. I enjoy taking pictures
86. I enjoy scrapbooking
87. I wish I had more time for scrapbooking
88. I hate folding socks and underwear
89. I hate picking up toys
90. I like dusting
91. I love bubble baths
92. I wish our bath tub was bigger
93. I love shopping
94. I don't have money to go shopping
95. I love my house
96. I love to decorate my house
97. I love Christmas
98. I hate cold weather
99. I feel very blessed
100. I love my family

I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time,
Jaime

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I am with you on #19 and #52! I love wine, and it is so sad that Carl and I can't go out and share a bottle of wine. :(

I used to be into the Kate Spade handbags, but I got tired of those before I ever managed to get one. Now, I'm into Coach.

Unknown said...

Hey there Jaime:

I cannot believe that you still love the NKOTB! I say this cause I still love them too and am not ashamed to admit it. lol I have a ring tone on my phone that is a song of theirs. I hope Rick is getting enough rest these days with all of the work he is doing. Talk to you soon. Sally

Susan said...

Hi Jaime
I loved taking you and Bre to the NKOTB concerts when you were young. The Seattle concert was especially fun! Love, Mom