Thursday, August 21, 2008

Migraine Pain

Last night Rick had a terrible night. He had such a bad migraine that he hardly sleep and when he did sleep it was only while sitting up. You know its bad when a dilaudid doesn't even do the trick. I get migraines sometimes, but I can't even imagine what that is like for him. To have to sleep sitting up and with the heating pad on your head must be extremely painful. Just another reminder that everything isn't okay. Thanks Mom for saying he was looking good, you jinxed him.

Luckily now today it is better and he was able to go teach the drummers. This afternoon Rick has the appointment with the hematologist. We should know more later this afternoon. I have to admit that I am very nervous about this appointment.

I will post when I can later tonight.

Until then,
Jaime

No comments: