Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blah

I feel very blah. I have this horrible cold and I had to come home from work early because I was sick to my stomach. I think it might have to do with stress, oh ya, and the stupid sick people that used my desk. I am going to bed as soon as I post this. I am hoping that some sleep will help. I have to take care of Rick on thursday after the epidural injection so I really need to get better quickly!!

I am also feeling very humbled tonight as well. We have some absolutely wonderful friends that want to help our family. It amazes me and makes me so grateful to have such caring people in our life. I will fill you in on the details as it all comes together.

Sweet dreams, I know I am hoping for some.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Blonde Momma said...

Feel better and don't send it over to our house!!! :)