Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Okay

So I realize how pathetic I sounded the other day. And everyone at work probably thinks I am a cry baby. I cried so hard monday night that when I woke up tuesday my entire face hurt. I am just so very angry at this entire situation. It is all just so unfair. And I do realize that others have it worse than us, but it is hard to see that when I am in the middle of this right now.

We will meet with the doctor on friday and ask him for his opinion, but we are both leaning toward the surgery option instead of the steroid injection. Of course it is up to the doctor as well. I do want Rick to get better sooner rather than later and that is what having the surgery would do.

I am doing a little better tonight. I do feel like I am stuck in the depression commercial. You know the one where the people walk around in a fog and sit around hurting. But today I was able to have a couple laughs at work so it was a little bit better day.

We have a long road ahead of us, which just took a turn we weren't expecting. I just hope the turns start going in the right way instead of the wrong way. I mean it just has to get better, right?

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Dawn said...

((((Jaime))))

It's OK to cry till your face hurts.


Love,
Dawn

Petree Clan said...

Everything will get better, just keep positive and stay sane!

Tammy