Thursday, December 18, 2008

HOLY SNOW!!!!! Part 2


As you can see from the first picture we have 24" of snow in our front yard. We have smashed the record for a 24 hour snow fall accumulation. And as of right now the snow has finally stopped falling after 32 straight hours of snow fall. It is amazing and beautiful but the roads are horrendous!! Rick did drive me to work but we ended up closing early so I only worked for 2 hours. The girls are a little disappointed because school is cancelled tomorrow and they were looking forward to their class parties. And Sam had a project that was due all about her favorite person and she worked hard on gathering things up about her daddy. I am sure they will just do it after winter break. So that means that winter break has officially begun.

My wonderful brother-in-law Corey came over to the clear out our driveway. And a neighbor came over and helped me shovel the walkway. Unfortunately Corey's truck got stuck on our street and I had to help dig him out.

It is winter wonderland here. If you live here please drive carefully.

Until next time,

Jaime

No comments: