Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Megan was the first one awake this morning at 7:50 a.m. She was so adorable tip-toeing into our bedroom and then asking "Do you think Santa came?" And then when I said yes she was so excited. The joy that comes from a child at Christmas is so wonderful.

The girls each opened their new pajamas on Christmas Eve. And they looked so adorable in their matching pj's waiting to run into the living room this morning to see what Santa left them.

I had a little helper that helped contribute to Samantha being able to receive the trunk for Samantha's American Girl Samantha doll from Santa. She was very surprised. I think they were both really happy with their presents.

I hope you had a great Christmas. This is such a magical time of year and it just makes me happy, even in the hardest of times. I hope you were also enjoying yourselves. I also took some time to reflect on those family members that are no longer with us here on earth, but I know they were celebrating in Heaven. I miss you Grandma Ann, Gramps, and Amanda.

Merry Christmas,
Jaime

No comments: