Sunday, December 21, 2008

HOLY SNOW!!!!! Part 3

Well it is still snowing here in the Inland Northwest. We have over 28" of snow in our backyard tonight and it is still snowing. And as you can see from the picture below we are expecting more of the same. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

__________________________________________________

Last night we had our family Christmas with my Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, Sister, and Mom. It was the first of four different family Christmas parties. The girls were excited to finally get to open some presents. Here is a picture of my family with my Grandma.
Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

JackieThomposn said...

AWWW... I miss all of your family so much. Give everyone a hug for me next time you see them.
Merry CHRISTmas

Dawn said...

Cute family photo. And, wow, that snow is insane. We have a foot here, but that's nothing compared to your place.

Merry Christmas, Jaime!!!