Thursday, December 18, 2008

HOLY SNOW!!!!!


Can you say 2 feet? Yes I said 2 feet. It has been steadily snowing for over 24 hours and the entire city is basically shut down. We had to cancel Rick's epidural injection that was scheduled for this afternoon. And unfortunately the soonest it could be rescheduled is not for another two weeks. But the roads are way too dangerous to risk going downtown today. I am going to try to make my way into work, but Rick is going to have to take me in his truck.


I plan on getting outside in a bit to take some pictures. The snow continues to fall and it appears that there is more than 2 feet of snow on the ground here at my house. Poor Jack has to go to the bathroom on the deck because the snow is all the way up to the deck. Which means it is about a foot over his head. He doesn't know what to think.


Stay tuned for a snow update.


Jaime

No comments: