Monday, December 29, 2008

Let's try this again

Rick is scheduled for his epidural steroid injection in the morning. Two weeks ago we had to cancel because of all the snow. The road conditions aren't really any better but we aren't rescheduling again. So pray that the roads aren't too bad in the morning and that all goes well. I am certain this won't be a comfortable procedure. After all, I have had two epidurals while being in labor, and it is sort of the same thing. Hopefully this will do the trick.

I have started Twitter so you can check back in to the blog and I will send mobile updates via Twitter that are posted in the sidebar of my blog. Or you can join me on Twitter and get text updates. I know it is a bit obsessive but I am trying it out. I will update tomorrow during the morning.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: