Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gingerbread House

We had fun decorating our Gingerbread house together. And of course the girls and Rick just wanted to eat the candy. Kids. I think it turned out pretty cute. This one was much easier than the house we decorated last year. I discovered that the kits that come with the pre-made icing is much better because the icing is much thicker and sticky.

I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I still have presents to wrap. And I haven't even made any cookies. I am going to try to get out to the store today and get a few ingredients so that I can at least make a few tonight with the girls. It seems that every year I have grand plans of things I want to do before Christmas but I always run out of time. Of course this year we do have over 3 feet of snow so that it makes it harder to get out and do things. And yes I just said over 3 feet of snow. It just won't stop snowing.

Do any of you have things you still have to get done? Let me know so that I know I am not the only one.

Until next time,
Jaime

2 comments:

Blonde Momma said...

That is so pretty!!! Way impressed.

Dawn said...

Yes, I do. I don't have a Christmas gift for Carl. I don't even know what to get him!