Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs

I pushed through the pain and dyed eggs with the girls tonight. They had a blast. Both of them were looking forward to this all day.




We managed to only lose one egg this year for a total of 23 eggs. I have never been very creative when it comes to coloring the eggs. I always just buy the basic egg coloring kit, but the girls love it anyway.


Today was also Soccer Saturday but because it was raining throughout the day I didn't bring my camera. So that's why there is not a Soccer Saturday post this week. The team lost again, but they played a lot better this game. So at least they are getting better.


Well I need to get ready for bed so that the Easter Bunny can visit tonight.


Until next time,

Jaime


1 comment:

Cut Here said...

easter is a great time. your eggs look great. best wishes to you and you are in my thoughts.

Damen