Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Newspaper Article

Our story will be in the local newspaper tomorrow, Thursday. For all you local readers it will be in the voices section. I am really looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. And for those of you that are not from around here I will look and see if there is an online link I can post. I will be buying several copies.

And remember that I have an appointment with the surgeon in the morning. For those of you that follow my tweets you know I had a bad day. I just want you to know that it wasn't me talking, it was the gallbladder.

If you read the article I would love for you to comment here and let me know what you think. Pretty please ;)

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I just read it, Jaime. You two are so cute! I love the photo. And I didn't know you renovated a 1915 home! That's so cool.