Sunday, April 26, 2009

Put it back!!!

Do you think the doctor still has my gallbladder in a jar somewhere? Do you think he would put it back? I would be willing to have him put it back! I would love to feel how I did before the surgery as compared to how I am feeling now. Forget the road to recovery, put it back!!!

Seriously this sucks!!! I feel awful. I feel worse than I did before the surgery. I keep hearing that it will get better. REALLY?!?!?! WHEN?!?!?! I am not trying to be a baby here. But jeez! This sucks!!

And no it is not the incisions. It is an overall feeling of crap!!

How is it that Rick doesn't complain about not feeling good? He must be so sick of me. He must be thinking I am a total baby. I am really not trying to be a baby. Apparently I am not a good patient. I said I would trade him places if I could. Maybe it would be better if I didn't.

Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: