Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Changed

The ERCP has been changed. Rick checks into Rochester Methodist Hospital at 12:30 thursday afternoon for a 1:30 procedure. The doctor appointment is still being rescheduled and we will know what time the return visit with Dr Lindor is by the morning. So this will leave friday open for the possibility of a liver biopsy. So by this time tomorrow we will hopefully know more. I am not getting my hopes up for fear of still not knowing anything. And I am praying that I will not experience another anxiety attack while we are here. At least we were able to get things changed. So tomorrow will be busy. I will post after the procedure to let you all know how Rick does. Please pray for an easy procedure and recovery. Tomorrow will be a little rough on Rick. He is a little nervous since things are done a bit differently here. I will be praying that he gets through this with no problems.

Thanks for the support. We really need it!

Jaime

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Jaime -- Sooo glad to hear they were able to change the ERCP to tomorrow!!!

I remember the anxiety I felt when Carl was getting his ERCPs and biopsies and ultrasounds and it was a scary, helpless feeling. If you want to talk to someone while you're waiting, we are here for you.

We are thinking and praying for you two constantly.

Carrie said...

Jamie,
I got the link to you blog from Sally (via Sharon Blutcher). Please know that I'm thinking of you both and hoping for positive outcomes to all your challenges - big and small.
Carrie (McMullen) Bohan