Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Are Home!!!!!!!!

We landed in Spokane at 10:10 am this morning. We got up at 4:30 am central time this morning, so in pacific time it was 2:30 am. We are tired. The girls are home with us now and cuddling with us on the couch while Rick watches Ice Road Truckers. It is good to be home.

Rick is not feeling great due to some lingering pain from the ERCP and a stomach ache from the antibiotic. He is not supposed to be lifting anything so I have to keep taking things away. I have lots of unpacking and laundry to do today.

I have some other things to say but I will post them in a little bit. I just wanted everyone to know that we made it home safe and sound.

Jaime

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hey Rick and Jamie Welcome Back! Hope the plane trip went well! Talk to ya Later! Lee

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! *hugs*

hbrown said...

I finally figured it out, I can now post comments! I'm glad that you guys are home now!