Sunday, July 6, 2008

Home Away From Home

We are staying at The Residence Inn Marriott. We are only a couple blocks away from the Mayo Clinic and are connected to the clinic by a pedestrian subway that we are going to check out today. We have a full kitchen so we can make our own meals and a large room so that it doesn't feel so cramped.

We got a lot of sleep last night because we were so tired. We didn't get up until almost 10:00 local time. We had our complimentary continental breakfast and we are now getting ready to go explore Rochester. We saw some neat places last night that we want to go check out. Hopefully the rain will wait until later today.

Here are some pictures of our hotel room. I will post pictures of Rochester tonight.


Our front door and "office"

The kitchen

The bedroom

The living room (Rick has a headache this morning)

Us

The bathroom

Our view

Jaime

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi, again,

Looks like I posted my comment about the same time you were writing a new journal. Just wanted to make sure you notice my comment under your previous post!

Hope you have a good day of sightseeing today!

Love,
The ABC Bunch

Blonde Momma said...

It's beautiful!

JackieThomposn said...

Hi... Yes... the storms there are NOTHING like Spokane's. Well, I see that Rick DIDN'T forget his drum sticks...
I miss Yall very much... I wish I could be there to help Mom out with the girls... I wish Hunter and the girls could know eachother. I can't believe that it has been almost sixteen years since we first met... I am SO LUCKY to have a best friend that has stuck with me all these years...
I love you!!!

Jack-O

Dawn said...

Looks like a pretty comfy place to hang out for a few days. I hope you two enjoyed your day exploring Rochester. :)