Sunday, July 13, 2008

Twin Lakes Here We Come

We are getting ready to leave for the lake. We will be spending 12 relaxing days at a cute beach house in Twin Lakes Idaho. This will be our third summer that my mom has rented the beach house. There is no internet service so I don't know how I will go that long without my computer but I have no choice. So I will be back on July 25th. I will have lots of pictures and stories to tell when I return. And hopefully we will also know some more about Rick by that time.

If anythings happens between now and then I will let you know.

Until next time,
Jaime

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Rick and Jaime:

I am so glad to hear that for now the testing is over, and you have both made it back safe and sound. I am also excited to hear that you will be taking a long vacation with your family now that you are back.

Get some much needed rest and relaxation on the beach. Enjoy your girls and please get some sun will ya. lol

Love you guys,
Sally