Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Fotos













I tried to get some different shots of us while we were at the lake. And then I had some fun with the editing software. I have been experimenting more lately with different shots and poses. I was getting very tired of the same old shots everytime. I think it gets old when looking through my photo albums and all the pictures are the same. This has been fun for me. I am hoping to get a camera with more functions at some point so that I can do even more. Although that will be a while down the road. But in the mean time I have been doing some research on how to focus differently and other compositions. It is a lot to learn and I am not sure how to do it all on the camera I have.
BTW, I called Mayo today and never heard back from the doctor. Hopefully tomorrow, but I hope he doesn't call first thing in the morning because that will be like 5 am.
Until next time,
Jaime

No comments: