Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cross your fingers

I just got off the phone with a scheduler at the doctors office. He said that he is going to try to get everything switched around and call me back. I asked about flying so soon after the ERCP and he said absolutely not to fly home on saturday. And then the doctor appointment that was scheduled for later in the afternoon was ridiculous because he probably won't even be done with the ERCP yet. So he is doing everything he can right now. So please cross your fingers that this will get worked out.

I had an anxiety attack this morning, my first one ever. I need to get this done for my own sanity. And Rick is starving so he would love to get this over with as well.

I will let you know as soon as I know if there is time to update.

Jaime

No comments: